Have you noticed any of these changes in your toenails? (check all that apply)
How long have you had these symptoms?
Are you aware of the different treatment options available to treat toenail fungus?
Have you seen a doctor about your toenails?
Have you tried anything to treat toenail fungus?
Is your toenail fungus treatment working as well as you'd hoped or expected?
Do you have any other questions or concerns about your toenail fungus treatment?
Time to see your doctor?
Based on your answers, it's time to make an appointment to see your doctor about your toenails. Your doctor can recommend a treatment and make sure you're getting the most from your treatment.
- Use the Doctor Discussion Guide to prepare for your visit.
- Print your results to bring to your visit.
- View the Toenail Fungus Treatment Table to learn more about treatment options.
Based on your answers, it sounds like you don't need to see a doctor about your toenails right now. But it's still a good idea to visit your doctor if anything changes, especially if:
- you notice any new toenail symptoms
- your treatment doesn't seem to be working as well as you'd hoped
- you have any side effects from treatment
- you have any questions about your symptoms or treatment
View the Toenail Fungus Treatment Table to learn more about treatment options.
If you do make an appointment with your doctor later: