Do you have any of the following medical conditions?
- heart disease (e.g., congenital heart disease, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure)
- lung disease (e.g., asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- weakened immune system (e.g., HIV/AIDS, cancer) or taking medications that weaken the immune system (e.g., corticosteroids, medications for organ transplant, cancer medications, biologics [these medications may be used to treat conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and Crohn's disease])
- kidney or liver problems
- blood disorders (e.g., sickle cell anemia)
- neurological problems, such as brain disorders, spinal cord injury, nerve disorders, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, stroke, developmental delay, or muscular dystrophy
- metabolic disorders, such as mitochondrial disorders and inherited metabolic disorders